PUREPLAY.COM ("PUREPLAY" or "PUREPLAY.COM") provides the PUREPLAY.COM games and tournament sweepstakes
(collectively, the "Service") to any person ("you" or "your") who completes the registration process to become a member
of the Service and is accepted by PUREPLAY.COM to become a member on the following terms,
which may be updated by PUREPLAY.COM from time to time without notice to you.
This document was last updated on July 14, 2014.
BY CHECKING THE "I ACCEPT" BOX AND SUBMITTING THE REGISTRATION FORM OR ACCESSING,
USING OR INSTALLING ANY PART OF THE SERVICE, YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE AND CONSENT
TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO
ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU MUST SELECT THE "I DO NOT ACCEPT"
BUTTON AND YOU MAY NOT ACCESS, USE OR INSTALL ANY PART OF THE SERVICE. YOU
MAY PRINT THESE PAGES FOR YOUR RECORDS.
- General Terms, Definitions and Interpretations.
- Definitions. The following
terms shall have the following meanings in this agreement:
mean the document setting forth the policies of PUREPLAY.COM regarding
the collection, retention, and use of the personal information of
those that use the PUREPLAY.COM site.
- "Site" shall mean the PUREPLAY.COM
- "Sponsor" shall mean PUREPLAY.COM
- "PUREPLAY Game Client" shall
mean the software used to run the poker room and allow the play
- Section References.
References to a "Section" shall be deemed references to an enumerated
section of this agreement.
- Subsection References.
References to a "Subsection" shall be deemed references to labeled Subsection
of this agreement.
- Reference and Convenience of
Labels. Section headings and Subsection labels are used for
convenience and referential notation only and shall have no interpretative
effect or impact whatsoever.
- USE OF PLAY MONEY. Play Money is a virtual currency used in Ring Play (located in the "Poker Rooms"), all Casino Games such as slots and black jack and/or as the buy ins for tournaments.
PurePlay Play Money chips are for entertainment purposes only and are not redeemable or transferable for real-world funds or prizes whatsoever and cannot be used for any purpose except as provided in this section. Play Money is not redeemable for any amount of real world currency or monetary value from PurePlay at any time.
- All players receive $10,000 in Play
Money when they open their account. An additional amount in Play Money , determined by the player's current Casino Level, is added to all players' accounts upon log in to the PurePlay.com game room, once every calendar day.
If the player doesn't
log in and/or claim that day's play money log in bonus, it is forfeited and not recoverable
on subsequent days. Calendar day is defined by 12:01 am ET to 12:00 am ET the following day.
- Play Money may also be purchased using real world currency and/or by successfully completing special offers or promotions. PurePlay may charge fees for the license to use its Play Money or may award and/or distribute its Play Money at no charge, at PurePlay's sole discretion.
- Purchases of any virtual currency, including, but not limited to PurePlay Play Money, sold on PurePlay.com are purchases of a limited, non-transferable, revocable license. The license may be terminated immediately if your account is terminated for any reason, in PurePlay's sole and absolute discretion, or if PurePlay discontinues providing and/or dramatically alters the services on the Site.
- Play Money can be awarded based on successful completion of special offers or promotions at PurePlay's sole discretion. These awards are dependent on successful completion of said offers, as defined by the company or affiliate providing the offer or promotion.
- You agree that all purchases of virtual currency sold on PurePlay are final. No refunds will be given for virtual currency purchases. You agree that virtual currency will be forfeited if your account is terminated for any reason, in PurePlay's sole and absolute discretion, or if PurePlay discontinues providing and/or dramatically alters the services on the Site.
- You agree that the purchase of virtual currency sold on PurePlay is the purchase of a limited license and that you have no property interest in the virtual currency or virtual items.
- You agree that any awards or granting of Play Money, or any virtual currency, on PurePlay.com received from completing a special offer or promotion are dependent upon successful completion of said offer or promotion.
- You agree that PurePlay has the right to manage, control, modify and/or eliminate Play Money as it sees fit at its sole discretion. Further, you agree that PurePlay will have no liability to you based on PurePlay's exercise of these rights.
- You agree that Play Money Chips are non-transferable between PurePlay accounts. Further, Any play deemed unethical by PurePlay in its sole discretion (including, without limitation, team play, soft play, sale of chips between players or chip dumping) may result in the applicable player(s) accounts being terminated and further access to PurePlay.com being suspended permanently with no obligation to the applicable players.
- Play Money Chip Subscriptions
Play Money Chips may be purchased on a monthly (or quarterly or annual) recurring basis.
$24.99 per month package (a.k.a. "Player's Club" Subscription):
$165,000 in Play Money chips awarded to subscriber's account, on a daily basis at the amount of $5,500 Play Money Chips per day, plus the following additional benefits:
- 1,500 bonus poker points per month (awarded on a daily basis at the amount of 50 Poker Points per day)
- 30 free "Reveal the Cards" uses monthly (over $25 value) (awarded on a daily basis at the amount of 1 free "Reveal the Cards" use per day)
- Skill-based tournaments
- Individualized performance ratings
- Ad-free poker room
- Access to all free cash tournaments without having to complete mail-in registration
$49.95 per month package:
1,000,000 Play Money Chips awarded to subscriber's account,.once a month, at the time of successful (re)billing. No advertisements in the game room.
11,000 bonus Play Money Chips awarded daily upon successful log in to Site.
- Methods of Entry for Free Cash Tournaments.
- Open Tournaments. Open tournaments
are available to anyone who registers on the Site and becomes a member,
completes the registration process at www.PUREPLAY.COM,
meets the qualifications set forth herein and affirmatively accepts
IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OPEN TOURNAMENTS. Open tournaments include "Basic
Sit & Go Tournaments" (BSNGTs), "Basic Multi-Table Tournaments"
(BMTTs), "Basic Instant Cash Tournaments" (BICT) and "The World Series Final" (10KWSF) as defined in section 6.
- Daily Cash Tournaments and Qualifying tournaments. Daily
Cash Tournaments are defined in section 5.e below. Some tournaments at PUREPLAY (including the Weekly
Cash Tournaments as defined in section 4)
require a player to qualify to enter by virtue of placement in other tournaments known as Qualifying Tournaments. Qualifying Tournaments
include Player's Club Multi-table Tournaments (PMTTs), Player's Club Sit & Go Tournaments (PSNGTs).
There are two methods
of entry into Daily Cash tournaments and Qualifying Tournaments played on PUREPLAY.COM. NO
PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER DAILY CASH TOURNAMENTS OR QUALIFYING TOURNAMENTS. The
two methods of entry are as follows:
- Player's Club Membership Fee.
- PUREPLAY.COM charges a fee to receive certain membership benefits
such as play money chips (which have no real world value), no advertisements during game play, individual performance ratings and Live
Chat customer service, that are not available to free members.
Player's Club members will also be granted access to play in
Daily Cash tournaments and Qualifying tournaments and participate in related activities
on PUREPLAY without having to complete a mail-in registration.
- YOUR PLAYER'S CLUB MEMBERSHIP
FEES ARE PAYABLE IN ADVANCE AND ARE NOT REFUNDABLE IN WHOLE
OR IN PART FOR ANY REASON.
reserves the right to change the fees, charges or billing methods in effect, or add new fees and charges, at any time.
PUREPLAY.COM will announce these changes in advance. You are responsible for reviewing the PUREPLAY.COM website to obtain timely notice of such changes.
Continued use by you of the Service after notice of the changes constitutes acceptance of such changes.
If you decide to cancel your Player's
Club membership, PUREPLAY.COM will
not refund any fees accrued to your Account before you canceled.
PUREPLAY.COM will not prorate fees for any membership. If your
use of our services is subject to use or sales tax, PUREPLAY.COM
may charge you for any use or sales tax.
- Users referred to PUREPLAY.COM via Bing (or its affiliates) are not eligible to become members of the Player's Club.
- Mail In Entries.
- OFFLINE, NO-PURCHASE-NECESSARY-TO-WIN,
METHOD OF ENTRY: As an alternate means of entry into Daily Cash tournaments or Qualifying tournaments, a player must:
- Register at PUREPLAY.COM as
a free player and:
- For each thirty day period that you want to participate in Open Tournaments (BSNGTs, BMTTs, BICTs and 10KWSF),
Qualifying Tournaments (PMTTs and PSNGTs), and Daily Cash Tournaments,
send a 3 inch x 5 inch card on which the player has legibly handwritten the player's PUREPLAY
screen name, First and Last Name, Complete Mailing Address (e.g. Street, City, State, ZIP code), Email Address, Date of Birth, and the thirty day
period beginning at 12:01 a.m. Eastern time on the first day and ending at midnight on the thirtieth day in which the player would like to participate
(one thirty day period per card) in mm/dd/yyyy format. The card must be placed in a #10 envelope, and mailed to
#293, 660 4th Street, San Francisco, CA 94107. No photocopies, reproductions or facsimiles of the 3 inch x 5 inch card are allowed.
Limit: 1 card per envelope.
- Entries must be received no earlier than fourteen (14) calendar days prior to the thirty day period in which entry is requested.
will post a schedule of all tournaments. PUREPLAY.COM shall not be responsible for late, lost,
illegible, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, mutilated or postage-due mail.
- Approved mail-in entries will receive poker points per section 4(c).
- The odds of winning any prize will be the same by mail in entry as by online membership in the Player's Club. The odds of qualifying through a
qualifying tournament will be the same by mail in entry as by online membership in the Player's Club, and all participants entering through this means
will be accorded equal opportunities to participate and win in events held at PUREPLAY.COM, and will
depend on the number of entrants.
- This method of entry provides mail-in entrants with the same exact tournament eligibility as Player's Club Members on PurePlay.com.
- USE OF POKER POINTS. Poker Points are
awarded as a result of play in Multi-table Tournaments and Sit & Go Tournaments
as set forth in these terms and conditions. Poker Points can only be
used to enter the Basic Multi-Table Tournaments (BMTTs), Basic Sit & Go Tournaments (BSNGTs),
Basic Instant Cash Tournaments (BICT), Basic Weekly Cash Tournaments, Player's
Club Multi-Table Tournaments (PMTTs), Player's Club Sit & Go Tournaments
(SMTTs), Player's Club Instant Cash Tournaments and Player's Club Weekly Cash Tournaments (as defined in section 3) as follows:
- Players receive 100
Poker Points when they open their account, regardless of method of entry. If a member's account
is below 100 Poker Points at 2:01 AM Eastern Time of any calendar
day, the account will automatically be reset to 100 Poker Points
between 2:01 AM Eastern Time and 6:01 AM Eastern Time on that day.
- Poker Points cannot be used
in Ring Play.
- Poker Points have no cash value whatsoever
and cannot be used for any purpose except as provided in this Section.
- Once Poker Points are used to enter
any event as described in Section 6, each entrant will be given
tournament chips for use in that tournament only, normally but not always the same amount of tournament chips depending on the structure of the tournament. These
tournament chips cannot be used for any purpose except for the tournament
in which they were used and are extinguished at the end of the tournament.
- TOURNAMENT RATINGS.
For entry into Ratings-Based Tournaments, players are allowed entry only into the tournament specific to their rating
level at the time of registration regardless of their method of entry.
- Description of Play.
- Poker Room Games. Players
may play any of the following six (6) games:
- Texas Hold'em
- 7 Card Stud
- 7 Card Hi/Lo
- Omaha Hi/Lo
- 5 Card Stud
- Ring Play is constantly available in
the Poker Room. The amount of Play Money required in buy in to a particular
Ring game will be posted at each table on the site. No Poker Points
will be awarded for play in Ring Play games.
- Ring play can be found in the "Poker
Rooms" within the PUREPLAY Game Client. Each table within the Poker
Rooms has different table limits for beginners, intermediates
and advanced players. Generally, the higher the table limit, the
more difficult the table. Additional tables offer no-limit poker
with set buy-ins.
- Open Tournaments (BSNGTs, BMTTs
and 10KWSF as defined below) and Ring Play on www.PUREPLAY.COM
are available to anyone who registers on the Site and becomes a member,
completes the registration process at www.PUREPLAY.COM,
meets the qualifications set forth herein and affirmatively accepts
- Basic Sit & Go Tournaments (BSNGTs)
are ongoing tournaments occurring in the Poker Room consisting of
exactly 9 or 27 players. At least one Basic Sit & Go Tournament will
be available or in progress in the Poker Room at any time. A Basic
Sit & Go Tournament will not begin until exactly 9 or 27 players
register for the tournament.
- Basic Multi-Table Tournaments (BMTTs)
are scheduled tournaments in the Poker Room. No additional players will be entered into a particular
tournament once the maximum number of players is reached. Entry
is on a first come, first served basis. Provided that the minimum
number of players enters, a Basic Multi-Table Tournament will be
held about once every 30 minutes. PUREPLAY.COM will not conduct a
Basic Multi-Table Tournament unless the minimum number of players
registers to play that tournament.
- Players Club tournaments (PSNGTs and PMTTs,
as defined below) on www.PUREPLAY.COM
are available to Player's Club members and mail-in entrants. Users referred to PUREPLAY.com via Bing (or its affiliates) are not eligible to participate in Players Club tournaments.
- Players Club Sit & Go Tournaments
(PSNGTs) are small tournaments that run constantly in the Poker Room
consisting of 9, 18, 27, 36, or 45 players. At least one PSNGT will be available or
in progress in the Poker Room at all times. A PSNGT
will not begin until exactly 9, 18, 27, 36, or 45 players register for the tournament.
- Players Club Multi-table Tournaments
(PMTTs) are scheduled tournaments in the Poker Room. No additional players will be entered into a
particular tournament once the maximum number of players is reached.
Entry is on a first come, first served basis. Provided that the
minimum number of players enters, a PMTT will be held about once
every 10 minutes. Poker Points will be required to buy in to
(participate in) a particular PMTT. PUREPLAY.COM will not conduct
a PMTT unless the minimum number of players registers to play that
- Daily Cash Tournaments are scheduled
tournaments that have a maximum
of 3,000 players (note that this maximum is subject
to change without notice to players) and are free to enter based on the terms set forth herein.
No additional players will be
entered into a particular tournament once the maximum number of players
is reached. Entry is on a first come, first served basis. The exact times of each Daily Cash Tournament
will be posted on the site. Any individual Daily Cash Tournament is not guaranteed to be run on a daily basis.
Poker Points may be required to buy into (participate in) a Daily Cash Tournament.
Users referred to PUREPLAY.com via Bing (or its affiliates) are not eligible to participate in Players Club tournaments.
- PurePlay Casino Games are Virtual Video Casino Games. PurePlay Casino Games
use Play Money Chips for play. Play Money Chips are awarded for any
and all wins in PurePlay Casino Games. Any and all amounts of Play Money
Chips "wagered" in PurePlay Casino Games are non refundable in whole or in
part for any reason. Internet issues may cause server interruptions
and PurePlay will endeavor to limit such interruptions during Casino Games
Play, but PurePlay does not assume responsibility for any such
problems. Should a disconnection occur before a player begins a wager, spin
or multiple spins, but after a "wager" was placed, your "wager" will
be returned. Should a disconnection occur after a "wager" was placed
and after a player begins a wager, spin, or multiple spins, the play will
- Weekly Cash Tournaments - Entry requirements for Weekly Cash Tournaments are as follows:
Entry into the Weekly Cash Tournament Finals requires players to finish in the top 5 or 10 in at least one
Weekly Cash Tournament Qualifier (depending on the structure of the Qualifier) or "buy in" directly prior to
the event during the registration period for the required amount of Poker Points. Entry into each Weekly
Cash Tournament Qualifier may require Poker Points to buy in (participate) depending on the structure
of the Qualifier. The top 5 or 10 finishers in each Weekly Cash Tournament Qualifier will win a seat at that
week's Weekly Cash Tournament Finals.
- Weekly Cash Tournament Qualifiers are scheduled tournaments in the Poker Room. Weekly Cash Tournament Qualifiers will be held throughout each
week on the times and dates to be posted on PUREPLAY.COM. No additional players will be entered into a
particular tournament once the maximum number of players is reached. Entry is on a first come, first served basis.
If the number of players registered for a particular Weekly Cash Tournament Qualifier is less than 2, that
particular Weekly Cash Tournament Qualifier will not be run.
- Players can enter as many Weekly Cash Tournament Qualifiers as they have Poker Points to meet the
entry requirements but can earn only one (1) entry into the Weekly Cash Tournament Finals, regardless of
how many times they qualify.
- No cash prizes will be given out for the winners of the Weekly Cash Qualifier Tournaments.
- Weekly Cash Tournament Finals are scheduled tournaments in the Poker Room. Weekly Cash Tournament Finals
will be held each week on the time and
date to be posted on PUREPLAY.COM. The Weekly Cash Tournament Finals have a
maximum of 2,000 players. Players that have not qualified for the Weekly Cash Tournament Finals must monitor the
Site for the starting time of the Weekly Cash Tournament Final and timely register for the event at least
15 minutes before the time and date that it is scheduled to commence. If a player fails to timely register, player
forfeits entry to the tournament.
- Terms and Conditions of Sit & Go Cash Qualifiers
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN ANY CHALLENGE CONTEST. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- YOU DO NOT NEED TO PLAY IN SIT & GO CASH QUALIFIERS IN ORDER TO GAIN ENTRY INTO DAILY CASH TOURNAMENTS, AND NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO PLAY IN DAILY CASH TOURNAMENTS. SEE " Methods of Entry for Free Cash Tournaments"
- PurePlay.com ("Provider") makes this Contest, including all information, files, text, graphics, software, and audio/visual files (collectively, the "Materials") available for your use subject to the Terms and Conditions of Play set forth below.
- Acceptance of Terms and Conditions.
By entering this Contest, you accept and agree to all terms, conditions and notices contained or
referenced in the Contest Terms and Conditions ("Terms and Conditions"). Please read the following
Terms and Conditions carefully. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, do not participate
in this Contest. By accessing, using, or downloading in any way, without limitation, any Materials
from this Contest or merely browsing this Contest, you agree to and are bound by these Terms and
Conditions. Provider reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time, without prior
notice to any Contest entrant ("Entrant"). If you breach any of the Terms and Conditions, your authorization
to play this Contest automatically terminates.
The Contest is open to United States citizens who are eighteen (18) years of age and older,
and in all countries and jurisdictions where the event is permissible by law or regulation.
Sit & Go Cash Qualifiers are not available to residents of the following states: Alabama, Arkansas,
Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Carolina,
South Dakota, and Washington. Users referred to PUREPLAY.com via Bing (or its affiliates) are not eligible
to participate in Players Club tournaments. Directors, officers, employees, contractors, agents or representatives
of the Provider and/or its affiliate companies, and their suppliers, as well as the immediate family
of the employees (including spouse, and parents, children and siblings, and their respective spouses
regardless of where they live) and individuals living in the same households as the employees, whether
related or not, are not eligible. Individuals who are excluded from casino facilities, including through
a government program, or by their own request, are not eligible. The Contest is subject to all applicable
federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- How to Enter.
Sit & Go Cash Qualifier Tournaments have varying buy-ins of Play Money Chips.
The Winner of each Sit & Go Cash Qualifier receives an entry to the corresponding
Daily Cash Tournament, without having to complete a mail-in registration (an "Online
Cash Qualifier Entry"). Winners can use their Online Cash Qualifier Entry once for any
corresponding Daily Cash Tournament. Online Cash Qualifier Entries expire fourteen
(14) days after the entry is initially awarded.
- $10,000 World Series Final Tournament
- The $10,000 World Series Final (10KWSF) takes place on
Sunday, September 21, 2014 at 3 PM EST.
The first place winner of the PurePlay $10,000 World Series Final will win their choice of either $2,500 USD
or a $10,000 seat in the 2015 World Series of Poker* Main Event held in Las Vegas.
- Entry into the 10KWSF will be limited to those players who have qualified by placing in any of the $10,000 World Series Daily Semi-Final tournaments. Each $10,000 World Series Daily Semi-Final is a No-Limit Texas Hold'em Tournament and will run daily through September 20, 2014. The starting times for each $10,000 World Series Semi-Final will be posted on www.pureplay.com.
Players may enter as many $10,000 World Series Semi-Final Tournaments as they qualify for but can only qualify for the $10,000 World Series Final Tournament once.
- Entry into any $10,000 World Series Semi-Final will be limited to those players who have earned a "$10,000 World Series Semi-Final Entry" by placing in any of the daily $10,000 World Series Qualifier tournaments. Each $10,000 World Series Qualifier is a No-Limit Texas Hold'em Tournament and will run daily through September 20, 2014. The starting times for each $10,000 World Series Qualifier will be posted on www.pureplay.com.
$10,000 World Series Semi-Final Entries expire on Sunday, September 21, 2014 at 12:01 AM ET and are no longer valid after this time.
- $10,000 World Series Qualifier Tournaments have varying buy-ins of Poker Points or Play Money Chips (depending on the structure of the Qualifier). Players may enter as many $10,000 World Series Qualifier Tournaments as they wish (if they have enough Poker Points or Play Money Chips) but can only qualify for the $10,000 World Series Final Tournament once.
- The grand prize WSOP* seat will be awarded to the winner of the WSF at the Rio Hotel in Las Vegas in July 2015, prior to Day 1a of the Main Event.
- The grand prize winner of the 10KWSF will be required to wear a PurePlay shirt and hat during their play in the World Series Main Event in Las Vegas in July 2015 if attending. In addition, the grand prize winner may be required to take promotional photographs. By accepting the grand prize, the winner agrees to allow their name and likeness to be used in PurePlay.com promotions at the sole discretion of PurePlay.com.
- If the grand prize winner of the WSOP* seat is under 21 years old on July 1st, 2015, they will receive a $2,500 check in lieu of the grand prize.
- The grand prize winner of the World Series Final may elect to receive a $2,500 check in lieu of the grand prize (a $10,000 seat to the World Series of Poker* Main Event in Las Vegas in July 2015). The winner must contact PurePlay.com by June 8th, 2015, and inform PurePlay of their decision by email at email@example.com or by mail at #293, 660 4th Street, San Francisco, CA 94107 attention "PurePlay.com - World Series."
- Mail-in Entry
As an alternate means of entry into the $10,000 World Series Semi-Final Tournament, you may hand-print your name, email address, residence address, city, state, zip code, day and evening phone numbers (including area code) and the words "$10,000 World Series Semi-Final" on a 3"x 5" card, and mail it in a stamped envelope, hand printed, to: PurePlay.com, $10,000 World Series Semi Final, 660 4th Street #293, San Francisco, California 94107 ("Mail-in Entry"). Each Mail-in Entry will receive ten (10) $10,000 World Series Semi-Final entries. No mechanical reproductions (such as photocopies) are permitted. Mail-in Entries that are lost, late, illegible or incomplete for any reason will not be eligible. Any form of entry other than those described herein is void. All entries, regardless of the method of entry, become the property of PurePlay and will not be returned. Limit: 1 card per envelope.
*Caesars Interactive Entertainment, Inc. ("Harrah's") is the
owner of all rights, title and interest in and to the World Series
of Poker brand including each of its associated trademarks, service
marks, copyrights, trade dress and all of the goodwill emanating
therefrom (hereinafter collectively, "trademarks"). Therefore, it
is important to Harrah's that WSOP trademarks are displayed
consistently and appropriately and that the WSOP trademarks are
protected and respected whenever and wherever used.
- Reveal the Cards Feature
- The Reveal the Cards feature allows users to view what the remainder of the community cards (Flop, Turn and River) would have been if a specific, entire hand had been played out completely. If a user decides to fold their hand before the community cards are completely dealt, using the Reveal the Cards feature allows the user to view what the remainder of the community cards would have been,
if the user hadn't folded their hand. This option is available in Texas Hold'em, Omaha and Omaha Hi/Lo, Ring Games and Tournaments, at all limits. This feature is not available for Stud games of any kind.
- The first five (5) uses of the Reveal the Cards feature are free to all users.
- Following the fifth (5th) free use of the Reveal the Cards feature, each use of the Reveal the Cards feature costs $0.99 USD.
- By using this feature you authorize PurePlay.com to charge $0.99 USD immediately to the credit card you have on file with PurePlay.com. Further, you authorize PurePlay.com to bill $0.99 USD to the credit card you have on file immediately upon any and all subsequent uses of the Reveal the Cards feature.
- All credit card information submitted by users while using the Reveal the Cards feature will be retained by PurePlay.com for billing purposes,
including but not limited to future uses of the Reveal the Cards feature and Player's Club subscription payments.
- First Month of Player's Club Membership Free with Rebate Offer
- Offer valid for new paid Player's Club Memberships activated between July 9, 2009 and January 1, 2015.
- Customers that currently are or previously have been Player's Club Members may not be eligible for this offer, at the discretion of PurePlay. This includes customers that are or have been in an introductory free trial.
- When submitting the rebate materials, include a proof of payment for your PurePlay Player's Club Membership along with this completed form. Proof must be provided by including a copy of your registration payment confirmation page, email confirmation or credit card billing statement. Please verify that the purchase date is clearly visible and circled on the copy provided.
- Hand print all the information on the rebate form. Forms with typewritten information WILL NOT be accepted.
- Email address provided on the rebate form must be the same email address used to log into the PurePlay website.
- The rebate form and other required proofs of purchase must be postmarked within 30 days of subscription registration (purchase event). Any materials that do not meet these time restrictions will not be processed. Illegible or incomplete claim forms will not be processed.
- If the rebate is processed, you will receive the rebate as a check paid to the order of the individual that owns the PurePlay Player's Club Membership. The check will not be paid to anyone except for this individual. Alternatively, you can also choose to have the rebate amount applied to your PurePlay account.
- Your rebate will be processed within 10-12 weeks after your rebate request has been received and verified.
- To avoid expiration, be sure to meet all deadlines.
- Void in Connecticut, Rhode Island and where prohibited by law. Users referred to PUREPLAY.com via Bing (or its affiliates) are not eligible to participate in Players Club tournaments. Limit of ONE rebate claim per product, name, household, address or family. Use of multiple addresses to obtain additional rebates is considered fraudulent and may result in prosecution. Fraudulent submissions could result in federal prosecution under mail fraud statutes (18 USC, Sections 1341 and 1342). Limit of one submission per envelope. Offers are product specific. Substitutions or rain checks will not be honored. All offer submission materials must be postmarked after completion of at least three (3) Multi-table tournaments and within 30 days of original membership purchase date. Account cannot have any unpaid past-due amounts. Offer may not be combined with any other PurePlay coupon, discount, sale, rebate or offer, including any introductory offer or program. Customers that submit this rebate offer are not eligible for any subsequent introductory offer or program, including a free trial. Offer is not valid if combined with any third party reward, sweepstakes, rebate, or cash-back program. No altered, substitute or counterfeit proof of PurePlay Player's Club Membership payments will be accepted. No certificates from groups, clubs or organizations will be honored. Requests from PO Boxes and APO addresses will not be accepted. Reproduction, sale, trading or purchase of this certificate or proofs of purchase is prohibited. Any manipulation or alteration of the rebate or other use of materials on this site, including reproduction for purposes other than noted above, modification, distribution or republication, is strictly prohibited. Materials received will become the property of PurePlay and will not be returned - Retain copies of all rebate submission materials for your record. PurePlay is not responsible for lost, destroyed, late, postage due or misdirected mail. PurePlay will not reimburse the customer for any costs incurred to submit or receive the rebate. To qualify for this rebate, you must be a legal resident in one of the following countries and be at least 18 years of age - United States (excluding Connecticut and Rhode Island), Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Great Britain, Norway, Sweden and United Kingdom. Not valid in all states. Void where taxed, prohibited or restricted by law. Availability and terms of offer may change without notice. By submitting your request for rebate, you agree that your purchase is subject to the terms and conditions of sale located at www.PurePlay.com. Offer expires January 1, 2015.
- Play Money Chips Mail-In Rebate Offers
- This rebate offer is valid only for PurePlay customers who are buyers of Play Money Chips. Only purchases made after June 9, 2009 qualify for the Rebate offer. Customers who have purchased Play Money Chips prior to June 9, 2009 are not eligible for this Rebate offer. This offer expires on January 1, 2015.
- You must have purchased at minimum a USD $20, $50 or $100 Play Money Chips package, depending on the specific promotion at time of purchase.
- When submitting the rebate materials, users must include a proof of payment for their PurePlay Play Money Chips along with the completed form. Proof must be provided by including a copy of their payment confirmation page, email confirmation or credit card billing statement. The purchase date must be clearly visible and circled on the rebate form.
- Rebate forms with typewritten information WILL NOT be accepted.
- Email address provided in form must be the same email address used to log into the PurePlay software.
- Rebate form and other required proofs of purchase must be postmarked within 30 days of the qualifying Play Money Chips purchase event. Any materials that do not meet these time restrictions will not be processed. Illegible or incomplete claim forms will not be processed.
- Rebates will be processed within 10-12 weeks after your rebate request has been received and verified.
- Void in Connecticut, Rhode Island, and where prohibited by law. Limit of ONE rebate claim per product, name, household, address or family. Use of multiple addresses to obtain additional rebates is considered fraudulent and may result in prosecution. Fraudulent submissions could result in federal prosecution under mail fraud statutes (18 USC, Sections 1341 and 1342). Submissions from different addresses cannot be combined in one envelope. Offers are product specific. Substitutions or rain checks will not be honored. All offer submission materials must be postmarked after completion of at least 25 (twenty-five) hands of play in the PurePlay poker rooms within 30 days of the qualifying Play Money Chips purchase event. Offer may not be combined with any other PurePlay coupon, discount, sale, rebate or offer, including any introductory offer or program. Offer is not valid if combined with any third party reward, sweepstakes, rebate or cash-back program. No altered, substitute or counterfeit proof of your qualifying PurePlay Play Money Chips purchase will be accepted. No certificates from groups, clubs or organizations will be honored. Requests from PO Boxes and APO addresses will not be accepted. Reproduction, sale, trading or purchase of this certificate or proofs of purchase is prohibited. Any manipulation or alteration of the rebate or other use of materials on this site, including reproduction for purposes other than noted above, modification, distribution or republication, is strictly prohibited. Materials received will become the property of PurePlay and will not be returned. PurePlay is not responsible for lost, destroyed, late, postage due or misdirected mail. PurePlay will not reimburse the customer for any costs incurred to submit or receive the rebate. To qualify for this rebate, you must be a legal resident in one of the following countries and be at least 18 years of age - United States, Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Great Britain, Norway, Sweden and United Kingdom. Not valid in all states. Void where taxed, prohibited or restricted by law. Availability and terms of offer may change without notice. By submitting your request for rebate, you agree that your purchase is subject to the terms and conditions of sale located at www.PurePlay.com.
- General Rules Applicable to All Tournaments:
- All tournaments will begin at the time
designated in the tournament details, which may be found in the PUREPLAY
Game Client lobby.
- Each player will be assigned a seat and
he/she may not change his/her assigned seat.
- Players may un-register from a tournament
up to the time it starts OR until the tournament has reached capacity.
- There is a deal for the button at the
start of the tournament; high card plays the button for the first hand.
- The button moves in the conventional
clockwise manner so that no player receives the button twice in a row.
Occasionally, a player may become the button without having played in
the blinds due to other players being eliminated (this commonly occurs
in online tournaments due to technical software issues). This may happen
to any player during the course of a tournament and therefore creates
no long-term advantage.
- If a player registers for any tournament and is inactive (does not participate)
during the first blind level, the player may be removed from the tournament at PUREPLAY's discretion and no
buy in will be refunded.
- If a player registers for any tournament and sits out 11 consecutive hands at any time,
the player will be removed from the tournament and no buy in will be refunded.
- If two (2) players should be eliminated
simultaneously, the player with the largest number of chips at the beginning
of the hand will be designated as having finished higher. It is impossible
for two (2) people to be eliminated simultaneously when going heads
up at the final table.
- If two (2) or more players should be eliminated simultaneously with the same amount of
chips at the beginning of the hand, these players will tie and split the prize amount
awarded to all places affected.
- When a tournament is down to the last
two (2) players, the button will post the small blind and be first to
act in the initial round. The big blind will then be first to act in
the following rounds.
- The tournament finishes when one (1)
player has won all the tournament chips and is declared the winner.
- Any play deemed unethical by the Sponsor
in its sole discretion (including, without limitation, team play, soft
play or chip dumping) will result in the applicable player(s) being
disqualified from the tournament.
- As players are eliminated over the course
of a tournament, tables will be consolidated to keep a full complement
of players. Players may be forced to post the blinds when arriving at
a new table. Table reassignments are an inherent part of tournaments
and apply equally to all players.
- Players and observers are required to use
the chat function in a friendly and considerate way. At no time are
players and observers allowed to discuss or comment on live hands.
At no time are players and observers allowed to chat in any language other than English.
PurePlay reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to remove the chat privilege and/or permanently ban the account for any user in violation of this requirement.
Players and observers are required to use the "Add Photo" functions in an appropriate, friendly and considerate way.
At no time are players and observers allowed to use an image, as their profile or placard photo, that can be construed as obscene or offensive to any players at PurePlay,
at the sole discretion of PurePlay.
PurePlay reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to remove the "Add Photo" functionality and/or permanently ban the account for any user in violation of this requirement.
- Internet issues may cause server interruptions
and Sponsor will endeavor to limit such interruptions during a tournament,
but Sponsor does not assume responsibility for any such problems. In the
event of a player disconnection, Sponsor will allow extra time for the
disconnected player to reconnect in the later rounds of a tournament.
If a player chooses to sit out or is unable to reconnect, he/she will
still have cards dealt to him/her and will automatically post blinds
and antes. Players that are unable to reconnect during the allotted
time will have their hand automatically folded.
- Player Eligibility
- Subject To Local Laws.You
are subject to the laws of the country, state, city or other legal entity
(collectively "Jurisdiction") in which you reside and/or from which
you access the Site. Access to the Site may not be legal for some or
all residents of, or persons present in, certain Jurisdictions. It is
your responsibility to determine the law that applies in the applicable
Jurisdiction, and PUREPLAY.COM does not make any representation or warranty,
express or implied, as to the lawfulness of your participation in the
tournament sweepstakes, or that materials on this Site are appropriate
for use in your Jurisdiction. PUREPLAY.COM does not intend that the
Site be used by persons present in Jurisdictions in which the playing
of card games for free or entering sweepstakes may be prohibited or
restricted. You agree that the Site does not constitute an offer, solicitation
or invitation by PUREPLAY.COM for the use of any service in any Jurisdiction
in which such activities are prohibited or restricted. You agree that,
and PUREPLAY.COM asserts that, PUREPLAY.COM shall not have any responsibility
under any laws in any Jurisdiction, other than the state of Delaware
in the United States. PUREPLAY.COM further reserves the right to require
you to provide proof that you are eligible to participate and win prizes
in the online poker tournament sweepstakes prior to payment of any winnings
or prizes. Proof of eligibility includes, but is not limited to, a copy of a valid government issued identification and proof of address.
PUREPLAY.COM also reserves the right, in its sole and absolute
discretion, to refuse service and access to any potential participant.
- Player's Club services are not
available to residents of the following states:
Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, and Washington.
- Users referred to PUREPLAY.com via Bing (or its affiliates) are not eligible to participate in Players Club tournaments.
- Parental Control. Parental
control protections (such as computer hardware, software or filtering
services) are commercially available and may assist you in limiting
access to material that is harmful to those under eighteen (18) years
of age, or the legal age to participate in the tournament sweepstakes
in the applicable Jurisdiction, whichever is higher.
- Initial Account Establishment.
To register on the Site and become a member, you must complete the registration
to enable access to your account to manage your account.
- Continuing Duty and Affirmation.
Each time you use the Site, you represent and warrant to PUREPLAY.COM
that: (i) you are at least eighteen (18) years of age, or the legal
age to participate in a tournament sweepstakes in the applicable Jurisdiction,
whichever is higher; (ii) your access to the Site, your participation
in tournament sweepstakes, and PUREPLAY.COM's offering and operating the
tournament sweepstakes are legal in your applicable Jurisdiction; (iii)
the e-mail address submitted by you is owned or controlled by you; and
(iv) all information you provide is true, accurate, current and complete.
All such representations and warranties are relied upon by PUREPLAY.COM.
By applying for registration, you authorize PUREPLAY.COM to make any and
all enquiries as PUREPLAY.COM in its sole discretion considers necessary
to verify the information provided by you. PUREPLAY.COM may require you
to submit such proof of age, identity and place of residence as it may
require, at any time. PUREPLAY.COM reserves the right to suspend and/or
terminate your registration and/or account where it has grounds to suspect
that any of your provided information is untrue, inaccurate, not current
or incomplete. You maintain the responsibility to promptly update the
information provided at registration to keep it true, accurate and complete.
- No Employees. No employee
of PUREPLAY.COM or of any of its parent companies, subsidiaries or affiliates,
licensees, advertising, promotional or other agencies, software suppliers
and/or developers is permitted to win any prizes on the Site. Any such
person found to have violated this provision shall not be entitled to
collect any winnings.
- One Account Only. You
may only register one account for yourself. You hereby acknowledge and
agree that you shall not register more than one account, for your self.
If it is determined that you have registered more than one account,
then you acknowledge and agree that you shall not be eligible to win
any prizes and you may be excluded from play.
- Affirmation of Skill & Fairness.
YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT TOURNAMENT SWEEPSTAKES ARE CONTESTS
THAT ARE DETERMINED PRIMARILY BY SKILL AND THAT NO CONSIDERATION IS
REQUIRED FOR YOU TO PARTICIPATE IN THE TOURNAMENT SWEEPSTAKES. ADDITIONALLY,
YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND THAT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE FAIR.
- Subscription Services
By registering for any Play Money Chip Subscription, you authorize PUREPLAY.COM to charge applicable recurring fees to your designated credit card. Monthly subscriptions are billed on a 30-day cycle,
which begins upon successful registration (or at the end of a limited trial period, if applicable to a promotion that you joined through) and ends 30 days thereafter.
If you have signed up for an annual or quarterly subscription plan, you will be billed immediately. Your membership will be extended through the end of the billing cycle of your then pre-existing subscription
plus the applicable number of days for the annual or quarterly plan chosen. All subscription membership plans renew automatically at the end of the applicable billing cycle unless you cancel your subscription
plan before the end of the cycle. If, upon the scheduled subscription renewal date, the annual or quarterly plan billing attempt fails, you will be downgraded to a monthly membership and billed accordingly.
If your use of our services is subject to use or sales tax, then PUREPLAY.COM may also charge you for any such taxes, besides the subscription fee or other fees published at PUREPLAY.COM.
PUREPLAY.COM reserves the right to change the fees, charges or billing methods in effect, or add new fees and charges, at any time. PUREPLAY.COM will announce these changes in advance.
You are responsible for reviewing the PUREPLAY.COM website to obtain timely notice of such changes. Continued use by you of the Service after notice of the changes constitutes acceptance of such changes.
To cancel your subscription membership visit PUREPLAY.COM and login to the Member Login area for cancellation instructions. Your subscription membership fees are payable in advance and are not refundable
in whole or in part for any reason. Credit Card Authorizations for Free Trial Memberships are required (this includes, but is not limited to, the 14-Day Free Trial and One VIP Month Free offers). You must provide credit card information to register for all trial offers to the Subscription Service.
By signing up for a free trial, you agree that PUREPLAY.COM may obtain a pre-authorization of up to
$24.99. Some financial institutions may perceive these requested amounts as actual pending charges.
While not actual charges, PUREPLAY.COM is not responsible for any results, such as an overdraft fee, that may occur to your account because of pending charges. If you accept a free trial of the Player's Club,
we will bill your Account when the free trial expires, unless you cancel your free trial before that time. If you choose to cancel your free trial before the free trial expires your PurePlay account will be reverted to a Free Basic account immediately. You are responsible for any Internet service provider, telephone, wireless and other connection fees
that you may incur when using PUREPLAY.COM, even when we offer a free trial. Trial memberships may not be transferred at any time to any other user. Trial memberships are limited to one per person and one per
credit card number.
- Prize Awards
- Our monthly prize amount represents the value of the total cash and prizes awarded in any calendar year, divided by the twelve (12) months of that year.
- Account Identifiers
- Secrecy Obligation.
Once you have selected and been allocated a unique username, password
and/or PIN or other appropriate security code ("Identifiers"), it is
your responsibility to keep these Identifiers secure and confidential.
Some or all of these Identifiers are required to access certain areas
of the Site. In the event that you are concerned that they are no longer
secure and confidential, you should immediately notify PUREPLAY.COM by
sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, whereupon new Identifiers
may be selected and allocated and any future transactions under the
previous Identifiers may be voided, at the sole discretion of PUREPLAY.COM.
Without limiting the foregoing, any transactions made and accepted on
the Site where your Identifiers have been used (and where you have not
previously notified PUREPLAY.COM as provided herein) will be treated as
- No Transfer. Your account
is not transferable. Under no circumstances, shall you allow or permit
any other person or third party, including without limitation any person
under the legal age to participate in tournament sweepstakes, and in
no event any person under the age of eighteen (18) years, to use or
re-use your account or your Identifiers in such a way that may breach
the standards or laws in any Jurisdiction where you are located and/or
are a resident, or where such other person is located and/or is a resident.
Any person found to have violated this section will not be entitled
to collect any prizes or winnings and may be reported to the relevant
- You Are Responsible.
You agree to be solely responsible for all use of the Site (including
without limitation participation in tournament sweepstakes) through
the use of any of your Identifiers (except where you have notified PUREPLAY.COM
as provided above) and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless PUREPLAY.COM,
along with its parent company, affiliates, managers, agents and directors,
for any and all claims, losses, liability, damages and costs (including
attorneys' fees and expenses) arising from such use.
- No Interest. Any monies
or prizes held in your account shall not bear interest
in your favor. If you win any money or prizes from the tournament sweepstakes,
then you are solely responsible for and required to make all arrangements
for the payment of any taxes due from you in your applicable Jurisdiction.
- Account Suspension
- Right To Cancel Account.
PUREPLAY.COM reserves the right to refuse or cancel your registration
and/or account for any reason whatsoever at any time with or without
notice to you.
- Investigation. If your
account is terminated or suspended, PUREPLAY.COM reserves the right to
determine whether to declare as void any transactions placed by you.
- Site Use
- Services May Change or End.
PUREPLAY.COM reserves the right, in its sole discretion, at any time and
without notice to you, to add, alter or discontinue services offered
on the Site without creating any obligation to you.
- You Must Obey Guidelines and
Rules. When using the services on the Site, you agree that
you are subject to any guidelines, policies or contest rules applicable
to such services, which may be posted from time to time. All such guidelines,
policies or contest rules are hereby incorporated by reference into
these terms. You fully accept that all computer instructions and responses
sent over the Internet to and from PUREPLAY.COM and/or through use of
software will be binding on you. Your commercial use of the Site or
any of the online contests is strictly forbidden.
- Telecom and Access Fees.
You are solely responsible for obtaining access to the Site and that
access may involve third party fees, including without limitation, Internet
service provider, telephone, cable or airtime fees. You are solely responsible
for those fees, including those fees associated with the display or
delivery of advertisements. In addition, you must provide and are solely
responsible for all equipment necessary to access the Site.
- Odds, Risk and Fair Play.
You acknowledge and agree that the poker tournament sweepstakes are skill
based contests that measure your ability to play poker and manage risk
against the skills of others and that you are not likely to profit from
this entertainment endeavor.
- Cheating. You acknowledge
and agree that you shall not cheat, attempt to cheat, or otherwise interrupt
or attempt to interrupt the operations of the Site or any particular
Site service or contest. If PUREPLAY.COM believes in its sole discretion
that you have engaged, or attempted to engage, in any act to cheat,
use automated technology or otherwise unfairly alter your likelihood
of winning, or to otherwise commit fraud with regard to the Site, then,
in such an event, you will forfeit all prizes or winnings to which you
may otherwise be entitled, and PUREPLAY.COM reserves the right to institute
civil or file criminal proceedings against you and to report you to
the relevant regulatory authorities.
- Behavior & Responsibility
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate,
copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of any Site or use of
any portion of the Site for any commercial purposes.
- You shall not register multiple accounts
or use any automated technology, including but not limited to robots,
scripts, macros, and/or programs, LAN play, or engaging in team
play on any PUREPLAY.COM web site, including but not limited to the
Site. You acknowledge and understand that any attempt to participate
in any service offered on any PUREPLAY.COM Site by means of automatic,
macro, programmed, or similar methods, or to otherwise commit fraud
with regard to any PUREPLAY.COM Site, will result in civil and/or
criminal prosecution, termination of your account, and forfeiture
of all winnings to which you may otherwise be entitled.
- You shall accept and abide by the
contest rules set forth on the contest rules web page, to be amended
from time to time by PUREPLAY.COM in the sole discretion of PUREPLAY.COM.
- You agree that PUREPLAY.COM is not
liable for any loss caused by any unauthorized use of your credit
card by a third party in connection with any PUREPLAY.COM Site or
any third party site.
- Any attempt to defraud any PUREPLAY.COM
site through the use of credit cards or any other form of payment,
regardless of the outcome, or any failure by you to honor charges
or requests for payment will result in immediate termination of
your account, forfeiture of any winnings to which you are otherwise
entitled, and civil and/or criminal prosecution.
- You agree that PUREPLAY.COM is not,
and shall not be, responsible for any damage, loss, or injury resulting
from hacking, tampering, or other unauthorized access or use of
any PUREPLAY.COM site or your account.
- You, as the holder of your account,
are solely responsible for all obligations and are entitled to all
benefits therefrom, and may not allow any other person to access
your account, access any PUREPLAY.COM site, accept any winnings, or
participate in any services using your account information. Your
account is not transferable to any other person. By registering
and/or participating in any services offered on the PUREPLAY.COM site,
you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold PUREPLAY.COM harmless from
or for any claims, liability, damages, and/or costs (including attorneys'
fees) arising from any use of your account by any person.
- You agree to never transmit data,
conversation, or any other information that may be (i) be defamatory
or offensive, (ii) slanderous, (iii) rude, (iv) infringe the rights
of any third party, (v) provide information regarding playing contests
on the Site, or (vi) deemed generally unacceptable behavior in the
sole discretion of PUREPLAY.COM.
- Computer Errors. You
acknowledge that full freedom from errors and incompleteness is impossible
to achieve with respect to computer software. If you become aware that
the software contains any error, or is incomplete, you shall immediately
notify PUREPLAY.COM by e-mail at email@example.com. You agree to refrain
from taking any advantage whatsoever of that error or incompleteness
and PUREPLAY.COM reserves the right to recover any such advantage that
you do gain from such error or incompleteness, as well as all associated
costs, damages and expenses in making such recovery. PUREPLAY.COM will
not be liable for any alleged winnings that are, in PUREPLAY.COM's sole
discretion, the result of a system error or malfunction.
- Verification. Whenever
PUREPLAY.COM requests additional verification, proof or documentation
from you, including without limitation a copy of your passport, driver's
license or utility bill, such materials must be sent by facsimile, mail
or such other means of communication specified by PUREPLAY.COM. Such materials
will become the property of PUREPLAY.COM and will not be returned to you.
- If you are a PUREPLAY member and you refer a "valid person" (as defined below) to PUREPLAY through PUREPLAY's referral process, and that person becomes a paying member of the PurePlay Player's Club and remains a paying member for three consecutive months, you will receive fifty dollars (US$50).
- A "valid person" must be a new customer
(and unique to PUREPLAY), over the age of 18 that registers for PUREPLAY.COM
- Is not registered
under any other name or alias
- Submits a valid email address
- Submits their legal First and
- Submits a complete valid mailing
- Accepts the PUREPLAY.COM Terms
& Conditions and
- Meets all other qualifications
to be a PUREPLAY Players Club member and to play on the PUREPLAY
site as set forth in these terms and conditions, as they may
be modified from time to time.
the right to determine in its sole discretion whether a
customer is a "valid person".
- By entering a referral e-mail address,
you hereby authorize PUREPLAY to use your name to extend an invitation
to the user of that e-mail address to join PUREPLAY.
- We may modify any of the terms and
conditions of or cancel the referral program, at any time and in
our sole discretion, by posting a change or cancellation notice
on our site. Modifications may include, for example, changes in
the scope of available bonus, and of referral program rules.
- Any abuse of the referral program
may result in the cancellation of the above bonuses or entry, as
well as account closure.
- Third Party Websites
- Other Sites Are Not Our Responsibility.
This Site may link you to other websites, which websites may contain
information or material that some people may find objectionable. These
other websites are not under the direct control of PUREPLAY.COM and you
acknowledge that PUREPLAY.COM is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright
and trade mark compliance, legality, decency or any other aspect of
the content of such websites. You further acknowledge and agree that
PUREPLAY.COM shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly,
for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection
with use of or reliance on any such third party content, goods or services
available on or through any such website.
- Future Marketing. You
hereby acknowledge and agree that PUREPLAY.COM and/or its affiliates may
market products and services to you in the future.
- Proprietary Rights
- Intellectual Property.
You acknowledge and agree that all content and materials available on
this Site are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents,
trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws. Designated trademarks,
service marks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
Reproduction, copying, or redistribution for commercial purposes of
any materials or design elements on this Site is strictly prohibited
without the express written permission of PUREPLAY.COM. Except as expressly
authorized by PUREPLAY.COM, you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify,
distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform,
publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from such materials
or content. Notwithstanding the above, you may print or download one
copy of the materials or content on this Site on any single computer
at any given time for your personal, non-commercial use, provided you
keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Use of the
content or materials for any purpose not expressly permitted in these
terms is strictly prohibited.
- License. PUREPLAY.COM
grants you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right and
license to use any necessary software used in connection with its services
on any single computer at any given time, provided that you do not (and
do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work
of, reverse engineer, decompile, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt
to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security
interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the software. You agree
not to modify the software in any manner or form, or to use modified
versions of the software, including, without limitation, for the purpose
of obtaining unauthorized access to the Site. You agree not to access
the Site by any means other than through the interface that is provided
by PUREPLAY.COM for use in accessing the Site.
- Notice and Procedure for Making Claims under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) provides recourse to copyright owners who believe that their rights under the
United States Copyright Act have been infringed by acts of third parties over the Internet.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied without your authorization and is available on PUREPLAY.COM
in a way that may constitute copyright infringement,
you may provide notice of your claim to Provider's Designated Agent listed below.
For your notice to be effective, it must include the following information:
Provider's Designated Agent is:
A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right
that is allegedly infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on PUREPLAY.COM;
Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party,
such as address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address at which the complaining party
may be contacted;
A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the
copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury,
that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
660 4th Street #293
San Francisco, CA 94107
The Designated Agent should be contacted only if you believe that your work has been used or copied in a way
that constitutes copyright infringement and such infringement is occurring on this Website.
All other inquires to the Designated Agent will not be answered.
- The PUREPLAY.COM site is not open to anyone
under the age of eighteen (18).
you hereby agree to the terms of this policy and acknowledge that such
terms and policies may be changed without specific notice to you.
- No Warranty.
- YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE
- ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE,
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE ("MATERIALS")
ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" FOR YOUR USE. THE MATERIALS
ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED,
INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING
THE FOREGOING, PUREPLAY.COM, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT
WARRANT THAT THE MATERIALS ARE ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT THE
SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; THAT THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT
ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE; THAT ANY DEFECTS
OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE MATERIALS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES
OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ANY MATERIALS DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED
THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE ARE DOWNLOADED AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU
WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR
LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH DOWNLOAD.
- NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL
OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM PUREPLAY.COM OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SITE
SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TERMS.
- PUREPLAY.COM DOES NOT WARRANT ANY CLIENT
SOFTWARE YOU MAY DOWNLOAD FROM THE SITE OR FROM RELATED SITES. ALL MATERIALS,
INFORMATION, CLIENT SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE
THROUGH THIS SITE ("CLIENT MATERIALS") ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS
AVAILABLE" FOR YOUR USE. THE CLIENT MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES
OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED
TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, PUREPLAY.COM,
ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE CLIENT MATERIALS
ARE ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS;
THAT THE CLIENT MATERIALS OR SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR
TIME OR LOCATION, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS
IN THE CLIENT MATERIALS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE CLIENT MATERIALS
ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ANY CLIENT MATERIALS
DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE ARE DOWNLOADED
AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO
YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH DOWNLOAD.
- Limitation of Liability.
IN NO EVENT SHALL PUREPLAY.COM, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE
FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR
EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS,
GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, THAT RESULT FROM THE USE
OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS SITE, INCLUDING UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR
ALTERATIONS TO YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OF DATA. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL PUREPLAY.COM
BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS OR INJURY RESULTING FROM HACKING, TAMPERING
OR OTHER UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE OR YOUR ACCOUNT OR THE INFORMATION
CONTAINED THEREIN. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SECTION APPLIES WHETHER
THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY,
OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF PUREPLAY.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY
OF SUCH DAMAGE.
- Sole Remedy. IN ANY EVENT,
YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY LIABILITY RELATING TO OR ARISING
OUT OF THE SERVICE OR THIS AGREEMENT, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM IN WHICH ANY
LEGAL OR EQUITABLE ACTION MAY BE BROUGHT, SHALL BE FOR YOU TO DISCONTINUE
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE AND TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT.
- Indemnity.You agree to defend,
indemnify and hold harmless PUREPLAY.COM and its parent, subsidiaries, agents,
managers, and other affiliated companies, and their employees, contractors,
agents, officers and directors, from all liabilities, actions, claims and
expenses, including legal fees, asserted by any third party, governmental
body or governmental agency, arising out of or relating to: (a) this agreement;
(b) your use of the Site, including any data or work transmitted or received
by you or any service provider; (c) your connection to any PUREPLAY.COM site;
(d) your violation of this agreement; (e) your violation of any gaming regulations,
edicts or laws to which the you are subject; or (f) your violation of any
rights of a third party or service provider.
- Right To Cancel Contest
- If PUREPLAY.COM, its parents, affiliates,
managers, or directors determines that operating the tournament sweepstakes
is not feasible for any reason, including, but not limited to, a change
in the risk of operating the contests, or insufficient participation
in the contests, then the tournament sweepstakes may be ended by PUREPLAY.COM
and PUREPLAY.COM shall owe you nothing. PUREPLAY.COM, its parents, affiliates,
managers, or directors, may in their sole and absolute discretion have
a drawing for any prizes in the event that the tournament sweepstakes
- Incorporation. You agree that this agreement
and all incorporated agreements may be automatically assigned by PUREPLAY.COM,
in its sole discretion, to a third party in the event of a merger or
- No Waiver. PUREPLAY.COM's failure to act
with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive its right to
act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. PUREPLAY.COM's failure
to enforce in one or more instances any of these terms shall not be
construed as a waiver of the future performance of any term.
- Severability and Integration. Unless
otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement
between you and PUREPLAY.COM with respect to this Site and supersedes
all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals (whether oral,
written, or electronic) between you and PUREPLAY.COM with respect to this
Site. If any part of these terms is held invalid or unenforceable, that
portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law
to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties,
and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
- Notices. Except as expressly stated otherwise,
any notices to PUREPLAY.COM shall be made by registered mail to PUREPLAY.COM,
Attention: Legal Department, #293, 660 4th Street, San Francisco, CA 94107. Notices to you may be made to the e-mail address you provide
to PUREPLAY.COM during the registration process or by postal mail (including
registered mail) to the address you provide to PUREPLAY.COM during the
registration process. Notice sent to you shall be deemed given twenty-four
(24) hours after e-mail is sent and three (3) days after the date of
- Time Limitations. You agree that regardless
of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action
arising out of or related to this agreement or use of the Service must
be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arises
or be forever barred.
- Choice of Law and Forum. These terms
shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Delaware,
excluding its conflicts of law rules. You expressly agree that the exclusive
jurisdiction for any claim or action arising out of or relating to these
terms, the tournament sweepstakes or your use of this Site shall be
resolved in accordance with the dispute resolution terms set forth in
Section 17.g of these terms.
- Dispute Resolution. You and PUREPLAY.COM
agree that any Dispute between you and PUREPLAY.COM will be resolved exclusively
and finally by arbitration administered by the National Arbitration
Forum ("NAF") and conducted under its rules, except as otherwise provided
below. You and PUREPLAY.COM will agree on another arbitration forum if
NAF ceases operations. The arbitration will be conducted before a single
arbitrator, and will be limited solely to the Dispute between you and
PUREPLAY.COM. The arbitration, or any portion of it, will not be consolidated
with any other arbitration and will not be conducted on a class-wide
or class action basis. The arbitration shall be held at a reasonable
location in Las Vegas, Nevada. If you prevail in the arbitration of
any Dispute with PUREPLAY.COM, PUREPLAY.COM will reimburse you for any fees
PUREPLAY.COM you paid to NAF in connection with the arbitration. Any decision rendered
in such arbitration proceedings will be final and binding on the parties,
and judgment may be entered thereon in any court of competent jurisdiction.
Should either party bring a Dispute in a forum other than NAF, the arbitrator
may award the other party its reasonable costs and expenses, including
attorneys' fees, incurred in staying or dismissing such other proceedings
or in otherwise enforcing compliance with this dispute resolution provision.
You understand that, in the absence of this provision, you would have
had a right to litigate disputes through a court, including the right
to litigate claims on a class-wide or class action basis, and that you
have expressly and knowingly waived those rights and agreed to resolve
any Disputes through binding arbitration in accordance with the provisions
of this paragraph. This arbitration provision shall be governed by the
Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C. Section 1, et seq. For the purposes
of this provision, the term "Dispute" means any dispute, controversy,
or claim arising out of or relating to (i) this agreement, its interpretation,
or the breach, termination, applicability or validity thereof, (ii)
the related order for, purchase, delivery, receipt or use of any product
or service from PUREPLAY.COM, or iii) any other dispute arising out of
or relating to the relationship between you and PUREPLAY.COM; the term
"PUREPLAY.COM" means PUREPLAY.COM and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates,
directors, officers, employees, beneficiaries, agents, assigns, component
suppliers (both hardware and software), and/or any third party who provides
products or services purchased from or distributed by PUREPLAY.COM. Information
may be obtained from the NAF on line at www.arb-forum.COM, by calling
800-474-2371, or writing to P.O. Box 50191, Minneapolis, MN, 55405.
- Video advertisements. PurePlay uses video advertisements to support the
free play Casino. These video advertisements can be disabled permanently by
making any purchase equal to or greater than $5.00 USD. You can also temporarily
disable these advertisements for 60 days by making any purchase less than $5.00 USD.
By accessing this website and checking the "I Accept" box, you represent
that you have read this agreement in its entirety, understand its
terms, are duly authorized to execute this agreement on behalf of
yourself, and you will be bound by these terms.